• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Radion XR15 G6 Pro

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 3 lightly used XR15 G6 Pros, looking for MP40s, reactors, Apex or other useful things. They are boxed up and ready to go, replaced with XR30s.

20231217_115235.jpg

OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd be willing to sell. I don't have the full mounts though, just the slides. I used them on the multi-light track.

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey how many do you still have left and how much are you selling them for each? How old are they when were they purchased?

OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey how many do you still have left and how much are you selling them for each? How old are they when were they purchased?
They were brand new, purchased straight from BRS. I still have all 3 currently. I was looking more for interesting trades but I could sell them for $350 each with the slide I suppose.

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T
They were brand new, purchased straight from BRS. I still have all 3 currently. I was looking more for interesting trades but I could sell them for $350 each with the slide I suppose.
The only thing I would consider as you pick your ultimate route and choice is the warranty that comes with the stand. Fiji is responsible for some of it (as you already paid for your stamd) so why not have them fix or send the correct parts. Especially something that should be structural sound, if we follow their written instructions for installation.

OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T

The only thing I would consider as you pick your ultimate route and choice is the warranty that comes with the stand. Fiji is responsible for some of it (as you already paid for your stamd) so why not have them fix or send the correct parts. Especially something that should be structural sound, if we follow their written instructions for installation.

It's way too early in the day to be drinking that hard bud. Lol

jphilip813

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T

Oh dam...lol wrong post...lol I was at the car wash and tryn to reply...lol my fault...lol...lol and no I wasnt drinking...lol I dont do that stuff

OP
OP
T

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh dam...lol wrong post...lol I was at the car wash and tryn to reply...lol my fault...lol...lol and no I wasnt drinking...lol I dont do that stuff
I know it was the wring thread. I was just messing with you.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 123 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back