• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecotech Vortech MP 40's

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefz3ro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefz3ro

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 MP 40's for sale they are the original one's they do not have the wave driver. The magnet and screw has been replaced on both. Both work great! $215.00. The one does however have a wire showing but has been wrapped in electrical tape. The other one is fine but I did wrap it in electrical tape as well. I didn't want the same thing to happen.

I will ship them out USPS Priority mail for $9.00 with Delivery Confirmation
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 33.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new