• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ecoxotic LEDs

twelvefive

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2013
Messages
576
Reaction score
294
Location
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have one 48" Ecoxotic Panorama Marine. Less than a year old. 24 12000k whites and 16 445nm blues with dimmers, power supply, and canopy retrofit brackets. $150. I'd prefer local transaction, but I'll ship on buyer's dime.

I also have two 36" Ecoxotic Stunner strips in 12000k/445nm blue with dimmer and power supply for $75 plus shipping.
 

Attachments

  • 1388268013946.jpg
    1388268013946.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 327

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new