Ed's 195 LeeMar Build

thanks Troylee, i tried to keep it clean. but im sure it going to get cluttered as tank matures and start to add more euipments. can you believe all the shots so far are all taken with an iphone.. haha

ireefer, thanks. this new setup is ideal for size not too big or small. i just got lucky to find one.. what size are you running now?
 
Very well thought out. Love the rock platforms. Looks great. Good job. Keep us updated.
 
Nice looking setup and the equipment underneath is equally as impressive. Everything is nicely organized and strategically placed.
 
wow, I nearly forgot about my build thread. Its been a very long while since I updated it last. Here is the latest video of the tank.


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new