Eggplant's Desktop Garden

I do think so, there’s a lot of people that were in my graphic design slash photography class who couldn’t shoot that good at the end of the semester.

Sounds good, maybe we can get them identified :)

Here are some pix:

Snail 4 Cropped 2021-01-03.jpg
Snail 2 2021-01-03.JPG
Snail 1 2021-01-03.JPG
 
Here are the eggs. if anyone knows what these are.
dead center in both pics, forgot to crop so just zoom in
IMGP7099.JPG

IMGP7098.JPG
 
the red macro is not doing well. slowly falling apart and losing opacity on the leaves and I've no clue why.
 
just msged a store that I've heard of that can order specific fish, and asked for a Tanaka's pygmy wrasse. hopefully it won't be wallet killing price.
 
I put a small colony of sun corals in the tank hoping to hand feed to plumpness before tossing in the 14G, but it's proving to be much more work than I thought.

I am over feeding so much that I have flatworms all over the glass now, and I think the excess nutrients may be ticking off my nems.
 
from the sun coral colony I have gotten 1 small aiptasia, and I think orange ball anemones?

IMGP7290.JPG
IMGP7286.JPG
 
they don't flouresce under UV but are bright orange. the tentacles look like those of Acans with small white patches on the conical tentacle bodies.
 
there are 2 very similar, one was from my LFS and the other was from a store in Saskatchewan. i overpaid for the one from Sask...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 15 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new