Equip Sale

sailfintang

CMAS Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
147
Reaction score
2
Location
Bel Air
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1. Reeflo Snapper Hybrid Pump: SOLD!!

Details on the pump here

Can be run as a snapper or dart setup.

6587-pump.jpg


New tank ain't going to be set up for a long time so I might as well use this to fund some other equipment, this was used for about 5 minutes to verify it worked, no room to plumb into system or upgrade so my loss your gain.
-----------------------------------------

2. Sunpod 48" Dual 150 watt MH with 18 LED 9B lue/9 White: SOLD

Info
Has a small crack where the fan is but does not hinder performance.
Bulbs about 4 months old, 20K
Has not been in use for over a year
Includes mounting legs
Double Ended Bulbs
3 switch control -> MH / Blue LED / White LED

Pictures of Light and Damage

Dual_sunpod_150_watt_3.jpg


LED's
Dual_sunpod_150_watt_4.jpg


All lights on:
Dual_sunpod_150_watt_5.jpg


Damage:
Dual_sunpod_150_watt_6.jpg


----------------------------------------

3. Pinpoint ORP Monitor: SOLD

Info
Older style unit
Has probe about a year old
Includes the DC Power Supply

Pics:

6572-pinpoint-orp-monitor.jpg



6574-orp-2.jpg



-----------------------------------------

4. Mag Pump Replacement Parts

A) MAG 7 SOLD!

B) MAG 9.5 SOLD!

-----------------------------------------

PM me or post here if interested
 
Last edited:
payment sent for the mag 9.5 parts
 
Hmmm I bought this off of you on Ebay...what a coincidence I came across it on here. It should arrive today. The only issue I have is that the pictures of damage weren't included on the ebay listing. Just the one picture with all of the lights on. Hope it works well.
 
Not a a problem. Ebay has too many fees to get things sold, not to mention the cut they get from paypal and from the sale 9%, it is a last resort when things don't sell here or locally. I did describe the damage and overall state of the unit in the listing. PM me with any questions or concerns over the light.
 
All items have sold, mods can close/remove.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new