• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Llemonz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Llemonz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2012
Messages
203
Reaction score
58
Location
Baltimore, Md
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling some stuff to fund upgrades for my system. Everything is in good working order. I can post pictures later if desired.

2x Mp40W- 300 each (buy both and I'll throw in a bunch of spare parts)
Hammerhead - 200
Dart- 150
GSA gs2 skimmer w/ 2x sicce pumps- 250
2x Icecap pendent w/ 400w ballast- 125 each
2x Icecap 660 w/ 4x reflectors- 45
 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1341714641.475178.jpg

A picture of the spare parts. One magnet is pending. I have another one, but first have to try to get it apart from another...

Also, I am a little unsure on the age of the vortechs :/ I got them from a local guy from a local forum. But now I'm going with 2x mp60's instead of 40's. I can say though that they have been well taken care of and cleaned regularly (note the extra parts from the other wet sides when swapping out for cleaning). And the one wet side is only 3 months old.

But of course that's just me telling you that and not having the actual date :/ I do have both boxes but cannot seem to find the date..
 
Icecap 660ballasts and reflectors sold!
One mp40 wet side assembly parts sold!

Still no one committing on mp40w 's..
 
Mp40's sold and shipped.
I will probably start a new topic of what I have left so it doesn't all get confused.

But I still have the hammerhead pump, icecap pendants and lumatec 400w ballasts, also have 2 sicce pumps and two CPR overflow boxes (1.5" drain and the one with 2x 1" drains).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new