ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

Morning everyone !
Mornin
1767544312254.gif
 
Good morning everyone! Good night @steveschuerger
I’m still pretty awake so not beddyby quite yet. The main reason I don’t want to work extra is how everyone is getting sick on both sides of my unit. I work on a unit split into North(where I work) and South(physically separate by way of door). South side got worse with 2 cases of Covid infected pts and several cases of flu. Flu is starting hit my side now too…
 
I’m still pretty awake so not beddyby quite yet. The main reason I don’t want to work extra is how everyone is getting sick on both sides of my unit. I work on a unit split into North(where I work) and South(physically separate by way of door). South side got worse with 2 cases of Covid infected pts and several cases of flu. Flu is starting hit my side now too…
Plus you just had 700 mg of caffeine
 
Plus you just had 700 mg of caffeine
1767547329737.gif


Funny thing is I fell asleep for about 45 minutes earlier this morning. Hit the BR and here we are. Lasix is really helpful as a diuretic, sometimes too help ful.
 
Tim will you use it on your algae makin machine or is that done
That's "done" but I may make a few adjustments and reprint.
 
I’m still pretty awake so not beddyby quite yet. The main reason I don’t want to work extra is how everyone is getting sick on both sides of my unit. I work on a unit split into North(where I work) and South(physically separate by way of door). South side got worse with 2 cases of Covid infected pts and several cases of flu. Flu is starting hit my side now too…
Vitamin C!
 
By the way Nicrew has slight lead but popbloom seems solid. Still looking at Noops if I can good price,
Someone was selling a couple of Noops on here the other day.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new