Euphyllia for Sale/Trade

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone, I was building a hammer wall along the back of my tank but have decided to shift things around. Local pickup in Birmingham area only. Prices are OBO, also willing to trade for anything that isn't an acro.

Hammers are circled in red in the first picture below and are $100 each. The green hammers have 4 heads each and the green/purple one has 3. Torch coral has 2 heads and is $75. Pictures taken under blues with an aquariclip.

Hammer Corals.jpg
Torch Coral.png
FTS.jpg

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you be willing to trade for the green beautiful torch? Lucky for you I dont have any acros but I have 16 different zoas and palys , 2 RBT anemone, a bunch of different colorful mushrooms, a green/orange digitata, purple stylo, rock flower nem, gsp's and a Duncan with like 6 heads lol..... really strapped for cash or id buy that nice torch

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any recent pictures? I've looked through your post history but can't find many good pictures.

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah ill take some and pm you.....i dont really have any good camera man, just my phone...so i apologize in advance.....was there any particular coral you had your eye on trading?

OP
OP
Tuffyyyyy

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anything that's not green interests me haha. I am really curious to see the rock flower anemone though.

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gotcha! Ok im waiting for my kessil ap700 to starr dimming down just a little bit more so i can get a better pic! One minute and ill pm you

Justin....#JAMAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i guess i cant pm you bc there is no option to start a conversation when i click on yiur profile name, sooooo here is the rock flower anemone! Its got a little bit of green in the middle. But its liked striped green and a dark greyish color and the tips are bright pink! My camera really really sucks but tried to get a good pic!
IMG_20180813_203441.jpg

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 55 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 29 21.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.6%
Back