Everything Noopsyche Controller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So playing some more, it looks like the solid square in the left corner means either charging or full battery. When it's unplugged a "B" appears in the opposite top corner and the square goes out.

Still trying to figure out if it means charged or charging.
AND what's up with the Transmit numbers.

cbj25

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you program this light without the controller? I see a micro USB in there... If the controller is a must have, why sell it separately?

Help! I would really like to figure this thing out before I return it for an AI Prime HD+

Viking_Reefing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
An app would be a huge plus! The lights seems to be great bang for your buck and I would love a couple for my T5/LED hybrid but there’s no way I’m subjecting myself to that wonky controller.

BIGGUN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you program this light without the controller? I see a micro USB in there... If the controller is a must have, why sell it separately?

Help! I would really like to figure this thing out before I return it for an AI Prime HD+
Shoot me a PM with your number and I can try to help you set it up if you'd like.

alfani

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
call out for BIGGUN, who had helped me understand how the unit works. I didn't know what "sunrise-to-sunset" means, they should change the manual to clearly state this. the unit will actually increase and decrease light intensity inbetween the time slots. I do not know if other name brand have this but this is really good function to have. As for controller, it's needs to improve, app would certainly help

Demonic

Love Change
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
call out for BIGGUN, who had helped me understand how the unit works. I didn't know what "sunrise-to-sunset" means, they should change the manual to clearly state this. the unit will actually increase and decrease light intensity inbetween the time slots. I do not know if other name brand have this but this is really good function to have. As for controller, it's needs to improve, app would certainly help

I didn't know it could do that. I really need to sit down to play with it and try not to get aggravated with it.

alfani

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn't know it could do that. I really need to sit down to play with it and try not to get aggravated with it.

yeah.. I really like this kind of set, better than the black box I had, very glad I brought these. If you want to keep at the same intensity over a time period then use 2 slots with same setting.

Sod Buster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want to keep at the same intensity over a time period then use 2 slots with same setting.

Ok. I just assumed the light just ramped up and down by itself, which it does. I'm on the ab schedule reduced by a 1/3 because I'm on 27" to the sand. I agree, the directions are a little lacking compared to some.
20190502_121312.jpg

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need help I just received my noopsyche
Hybrid lights I won from drawing. and I can't get it to link up with k7. It has built in controller but I just can't get it to work. It's probably just me.
Thank you

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hybrid lights I won from drawing. and I can't get it to link up with k7. It has built in controller but I just can't get it to work. It's probably just me.
Thank you
Hey just give me pm so I can give you my phone number and would be glad to talk you through it :)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you
Did you read the instruction? If you read it and still don't know how to operate let me know. I can help you to link it up

Last edited:

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 31 38.3%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 33 40.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back