Everything Noopsyche Controller

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Hijinks_78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize this is an old thread but these lights have me pulling my hair out. The spectrum is really nice but this is beyond difficult to get set up. Seemingly random error messages and now the light will only blink red...I’m taking a break before I throw them against the wall...

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I realize this is an old thread but these lights have me pulling my hair out. The spectrum is really nice but this is beyond difficult to get set up. Seemingly random error messages and now the light will only blink red...I’m taking a break before I throw them against the wall...
Do you have the hybrid or just k7

Hijinks_78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve changed all the setting (sps,lps,pls/sps) to the timings I want making sure to end in 23:59 and it still gives me an sps timer error...everyone complains about the remote/setup but I thought “how bad can it be”. I’m getting ready to try to plug it into an on/off wall timer, but I suspect that won’t work either, as it seems to have a mind of its own.

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve changed all the setting (sps,lps,pls/sps) to the timings I want making sure to end in 23:59 and it still gives me an sps timer error...everyone complains about the remote/setup but I thought “how bad can it be”. I’m getting ready to try to plug it into an on/off wall timer, but I suspect that won’t work either, as it seems to have a mind of its own.
On mine the first and last setting is set at all 0 percent.
I know the directions are not clear. It took me a minute to figure it out.

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try this
IMG_20191224_093100024.jpg

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try the settings I sent just put your time and percents that you want leave the last time 23:30 at all zero percent

Hijinks_78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try the settings I sent just put your time and percents that you want leave the last time 23:30 at all zero percent
Thank you! I kept messing with it finally unplugged it and tried again and that time it seemed to work. I used your settings, except for the final time at 23:59 and it finally synced up. At least I hope so. At least the light finally turned a solid blue and isn’t blinking or red. The way this light looks on the tank is really good for the money, and is nearly as nice as my kessils, so I want these to work, as I need some more lights and this would save me some serious money if they would get the job done, and also allow me to use a lot more lights and hopefully have a lot more coverage...

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh, before you throw them against the wall, I accept donations of this brand. I will pay for shipping...LOL I had a little hard time at the beginning but a big hand from @Manose got everything working perfect.

Hijinks_78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, before you throw them against the wall, I accept donations of this brand. I will pay for shipping...LOL I had a little hard time at the beginning but a big hand from @Manose got everything working perfect.
I think the main issue I was having was that it was just not syncing. I think I got it now. I don’t know if my model is older or something but it also looks different than you guys. It has two other settings other than the m, a and h.

Jeff Jarry reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the main issue I was having was that it was just not syncing. I think I got it now. I don’t know if my model is older or something but it also looks different than you guys. It has two other settings other than the m, a and h.
The directions are not really clear but they are really nice lights. Glad I was able to help

Ruben's Reef

Ruben's Reef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If that's the case, your model should be a new one because I got mine when Noopsyche start promoting this lights here. But I'm glad you just got it done. That's the hardest part, now you can setup your desire pattern and see how works.

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
They was bought it before, your products was bought recently so your software are the latest one. @spyder813 @Jeff Jarry reef I'm going to upload the latest software on noopsyche website so people can download. If you need the latest software I can send to your email.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Do these have a storm simulator?

charlieborg

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They was bought it before, your products was bought recently so your software are the latest one. @spyder813 @Jeff Jarry reef I'm going to upload the latest software on noopsyche website so people can download. If you need the latest software I can send to your email.
I could use the latest software also. I have two of the older ones.

Alan_J_MN

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my K7s and controller a few days ago. Got them set up ok, but I am finding the controller dies within 12-18 hours and needs to be recharged. Is this normal or are the batteries bad?

OP
OP
Manose

Manose

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my K7s and controller a few days ago. Got them set up ok, but I am finding the controller dies within 12-18 hours and needs to be recharged. Is this normal or are the batteries bad?
No the batteries last a short time to make quick changes when unplugged. Most people leave the controller plugged up someplace out of the way but close to the lights. I have mine plugged in next to my couch facing my tank, so when I am ready to make changes I just go and unplug it and make the changes needed then plug it back up.

Back