Exact iDip Digital Water Testing

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course I can help you with that. Will you email me at [email protected] with your address and I will get them shipped out tomorrow as long as you are in the United States. And the instructions have changed for that test in your app and in the actual testing. They are as follows. We appreciate you giving us another chance.
Tot UH Marine ( 2900 - 5500 ppm (as CaCO3)): uses 3.8 mL of sample and 9 drops of THU reagent + THU strip

· Tot UH-II Marine (5400 - 8000 ppm (as CaCO3)): uses 3.6 mL of sample and 14 drops of THU reagent + THU strip

Honestly, I gave up on using it months ago. However, now that you have joined this thread with a great presence, I'm more than willing to bust the kit back out and work through the issues together. So I guess the first thing I need to do is get the new THU reagents. Are you able to handle that for me?

Thanks,

Toby Broadfield

Cliff717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how do I get the new thu? I live in Canada. You mailed me the last upgraded regents can you do the same with this one? I went to use my thh and I see it is no longer on the app!?
I guess if it did not work no use having it there anyways lol

IMG_7736.PNG

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So how do I get the new thu? I live in Canada. You mailed me the last upgraded regents can you do the same with this one? I went to use my thh and I see it is no longer on the app!?
I guess if it did not work no use having it there anyways lol

IMG_7736.PNG
Cliff I will have to find out if I can ship it too you in Canada. If not it will have to be purchased from our website or one of our distributors. I apologize for the inconvenience.

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any news on the CYA test?
Gus I may have spoke to soon about the CYA and for that I am sorry. I am still trying to find out everything about this parameter for you. I know you are trying to test your pool water which you are able to do with the 570. Do you happen to know which CYA you purchased or the part number that is on the side of the bottle?

Broadfield

Red Sea Reefer Consultant... Non Affiliated
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Of course I can help you with that. Will you email me at [email protected] with your address and I will get them shipped out tomorrow as long as you are in the United States. And the instructions have changed for that test in your app and in the actual testing. They are as follows. We appreciate you giving us another chance.
Tot UH Marine ( 2900 - 5500 ppm (as CaCO3)): uses 3.8 mL of sample and 9 drops of THU reagent + THU strip

· Tot UH-II Marine (5400 - 8000 ppm (as CaCO3)): uses 3.6 mL of sample and 14 drops of THU reagent + THU strip

Thanks Noah, I really appreciate it. It's amazing how warm and fuzzy a customer can feel when they know someone at a company actually cares.

Also I know it is early but I want to put the word out that we will have a booth at MACNA and are possibly going to hold a workshop for the iDip. I myself will be present and the Vice President of Sales will be present as well.

I'll be there!

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Noah, I really appreciate it. It's amazing how warm and fuzzy a customer can feel when they know someone at a company actually cares.

I'll be there!
We do value our customers and are sincerely sorry for the lack of communication that occurred over the last couple of months. I hope you will drop by our booth so we can formally meet and maybe I can pick your brain about the iDip.

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also I know it is early but I want to put the word out that we will have a booth at MACNA and are possibly going to hold a workshop for the iDip. I myself will be present and the Vice President of Sales will be present as well.
Will be at MACNA too and always look forward to talking to the company rep's

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will be at MACNA too and always look forward to talking to the company rep's
We look forward to it as well. Come on by! I'm sure you read before but I am the technical product manager for ITS. I have a degree in Chemistry and I used to run an EPA certified water quality lab in NC. I have some backround in water so I am hoping I can help everyone when it comes to our products.

Fish E

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We look forward to it as well. Come on by! I'm sure you read before but I am the technical product manager for ITS. I have a degree in Chemistry and I used to run an EPA certified water quality lab in NC. I have some backround in water so I am hoping I can help everyone when it comes to our products.

Hi, when I first heard about your product I went right to your website. Just some friendly feedback, but the user experience could use some improvement. When I clicked on the photometer link, it brought up twelve different models.

Other than the chlorine model, because the word was in the picture, I had to go through each of the 11 other models to even see their capabilities. Some other means of sorting or at least a few words of description under each picture would make finding what a user needs more efficient.

I'm not saying this to be a jerk, I've done UX for a living and it really has an impact on Web sales and marketing [emoji2]

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, when I first heard about your product I went right to your website. Just some friendly feedback, but the user experience could use some improvement. When I clicked on the photometer link, it brought up twelve different models.

Other than the chlorine model, because the word was in the picture, I had to go through each of the 11 other models to even see their capabilities. Some other means of sorting or at least a few words of description under each picture would make finding what a user needs more efficient.

I'm not saying this to be a jerk, I've done UX for a living and it really has an impact on Web sales and marketing [emoji2]
Thank you Fish E. I will pass that on. I can tell you we understand the difficulties of our website and it has been under complete rennovation for the past couple of months. We will be updating and putting out our new website shortly under the same sensafe.com domain name. And if you are looking for our marine kit it is the eXact iDip 570 marine.

gus6464

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gus I may have spoke to soon about the CYA and for that I am sorry. I am still trying to find out everything about this parameter for you. I know you are trying to test your pool water which you are able to do with the 570. Do you happen to know which CYA you purchased or the part number that is on the side of the bottle?
I didn't purchase any cya bottle yet. I wanted to download the test first before I could but then noticed it wasnt available.

Arne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using the new THU (THU-II) I noticed two things:
- the instruction video doesn't tell you how many drops should be used. The written instructions does.
- using the THU-II, Mg isn't calculated after measuring THU and Ca and pressing "results"... I tested this three times.

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using the new THU (THU-II) I noticed two things:
- the instruction video doesn't tell you how many drops should be used. The written instructions does.
- using the THU-II, Mg isn't calculated after measuring THU and Ca and pressing "results"... I tested this three times.
We are working on the videos for the new reagents and strips. Hmm the THU and Ca should calculate the Mg. This is the first time I have heard that it hasn't for someone.

Arne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using the old THH, Mg always was calculated afterwards but it doesn't work for me with the new THU-II...

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow when I get back in the office I will trouble shoot it with our tech guy and make sure everything is working properly on the app. Sorry for the inconvience.

C Hawk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A workshop is very much needed. This would go a long way to answering several questions that seem to be persistent and common.

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A workshop is very much needed. This would go a long way to answering several questions that seem to be persistent and common.

That was something we are definitely discussing. Also a new line of videos on our YouTube channel to trouble shoot common user errors was another thing we were discussing.

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Using the old THH, Mg always was calculated afterwards but it doesn't work for me with the new THU-II...
What units of measure are you using? What results are you getting when the test is completed? I tried the tests on my app this morning and it calculated Mg so I know its not the app.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back