F/S 400w Galaxy Elect Ballast

JOSE CASAS

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2007
Messages
594
Reaction score
25
Location
Sunny Cali
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 for sale. I used them for 7 months and they are like new! Asking $90 thanks for looking.
 
Jose got any pics? What type of warranty do these have?

I dont but they are like new just dusty. Warrenty is awesome with sunlight supply but still have 4 years on them. I havent had to replace any of these but the 250 duals where a pain and when I would contact them they said send it in and NO question asked.
 
Ya the warranties on the ballasts are great! I had a 2 different dual 250's go out on my and a single 400watt, but the were replaced no questions and super fast! Awesome ballasts and great deal, bump!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new