FAVIA looking okay?

FindingCoral

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Messages
260
Reaction score
236
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got my FAVIA earlier this month and it seems to be doing okay but it’s got these dark lines on it and I can’t tell if it’s dying or just part of it? Everything looks okay that I can see…The Photo without the dark lines was from when I received it.

115D25F8-53B2-4655-95E9-30443DB1C60C.jpeg 2ACA4440-EA28-457F-8FE2-4C4E9D28511E.jpeg
 
Not sure but will bump thread upto the top for you for more experienced guys and gals to see and answer you.
Maybe just morphed from your lights but idk
 
Upvote 0
If its health starts to decline, it'll get less puffy and you'll see hard, white, ridged skeleton appear at the edges of its polyps. If you don't see skeleton, it's probably fine.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new