Favorite ORA sps

JGoslee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious what everyone's favorite ORA sps is? I haven't seen that many of them and I only own a few but right now my favorites are the Roscoe's acro and Marshall island lavender. If you have pics post them. Here's a pick of my Roscoe's acro frag.
roscoeacroaquariumcity.jpg

Ike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the photos I've seen I really like the German Blue Polyp Acro. I have a Roscoe's frag arriving Tues.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i cant tell the difference b/w the roscoes and the chips.

i like my purple pillow the best probably when its color looks good. a close second would be the blue polyp german acro.

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a big difference in the roscoes and the chips. Both are sweet in their own respects. Between the roscoes, chips, and german blue polyp acro, my favorite is still the chips. I guess it is hard to be a classic. I can't comment on the purple pillow as I do not have one, but the marshall island lavender is a very choice acro.

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i only have the chips, as i cant bring myself to buy the roscoes yet...

i've seen both side by side in several different tanks, and i can only see a VERY subtle difference...

but IMO...i already have like 3 other acros that are an aqua green color with blue tips and hairy polyps....why buy another ya know?

reefboy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love them all ive got most of there sps,lps, and softies just have a few more to go like the pillow,chips,hyicith b-nest,pink milli(not rose have it) but hope to get the rest on next order and ill be growing all my own.But id have to say i have two favs of there sps there tort and GGWBP.
IMG_0271.jpg

webcorals026.jpg

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i only have the chips, as i cant bring myself to buy the roscoes yet...

i've seen both side by side in several different tanks, and i can only see a VERY subtle difference...

but IMO...i already have like 3 other acros that are an aqua green color with blue tips and hairy polyps....why buy another ya know?

Yeah I know :) I bought the roscoes on impulse at a lfs for something like $29 before it was officially named by ora. Actually, it arrived to the lfs labled as "Tort?". The only difference in the roscoes and a couple of other bushy acros I have is the green base color vs the white base color of my others. Still, I love my chips!

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have:
-german blue polyp acro
-rose mille
-blue mille
-tort

I think my favorite is the german blue polyp acro :)

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back