• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

:feeler: 2 AI sol blues, controller, 24" rail kit.

  • Thread starter Thread starter SunCorals
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunCorals

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2013
Messages
214
Reaction score
15
Location
DeLand FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am breaking down my tank next week. I am interested in selling my lights for the right price otherwise I will keep them. They are in perfect shape and will ship with original boxes. They were bought from a fellow reefer here. I have had beautiful luck with them and despite all the bashing I have found them to be amazing. I am looking to have $600.00 shipped anywhere in the U.S.
 

Attachments

  • 1389905377916.jpg
    1389905377916.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 398
  • 1389905467162.jpg
    1389905467162.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 417
  • 1389905492073.jpg
    1389905492073.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 387
Okay girls and boys heres the deal my system sold today and will be picked up next weekend of the 25th. Heres what I will do for bottem dollar. First $525 shipped takes it all. :-)
 

Attachments

  • 1390005405915.jpg
    1390005405915.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 324
All PM's replied. I applogize about the confusion but the lights have been sold.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new