Feeling blue...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam... with sale coming up - what's the bluest blue acro you have? Everything I currently have that is supposed to be 'blue' ends up looking more brown or white being overly dark or light vs. a blue... curious if you've got a cure for that? A few things on the site seem like possible contenders...

blue arrested development GIF

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Adam... with sale coming up - what's the bluest blue acro you have? Everything I currently have that is supposed to be 'blue' ends up looking more brown or white being overly dark or light vs. a blue... curious if you've got a cure for that? A few things on the site seem like possible contenders...

blue arrested development GIF

That definetly for sure would be Fairy food. I would get a couple though as there not that hardy.

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All kidding aside I would also like to know, but ill be little more specific and say I would like to know which is the Flattest blue. That is term I use for the blue on something like the tips of Lasermelon.

Adam heres another annoying idea a to add to drop down besides high to low etc. A choice categorize corals buy color ??? just a though :) and of course waaay more work to add to your already busy schedule.

Last edited:
OP
OP
penguinexdeus

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All kidding aside I would also like to know, but ill be little more specific and say I would like to know which is the Flattest blue. That is term I use for the blue on something like the tips of Lasermelon.

Adam heres another annoying idea a to add to drop down besides high to low etc. A choice categorize corals buy color ??? just a though :) and of course waaay more work to add to your already busy schedule.

I usually just try and search for the color in the search bar. But it only works if he mentions it lol.

This actually came around while looking at some of the example frags in the battleboxes/packs. Some frags look different or more vibrant/ deeper colored than some of the colony shots of those frags. Specifically Sky Dopple and Cloud city looked different in the photos of the frag packs vs. colonies. I was leaning towards Cloud City based on colony photo but leaning towards Sky Dopple based on Frag picture...

Also all the new blue frags that he put up puts a twist into it...

Might be a lighting thing, might be a colony thing, might be a it's Sunday vs. Friday thing. Sometimes it's hard to judge which way to go when trying decide between options. Obviously no guarantees that it'll look like that in my tank... but judging potential can be a bit tricky also lol. Luckily can't really go wrong with any of the choices...

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I usually just try and search for the color in the search bar. But it only works if he mentions it lol.

This actually came around while looking at some of the example frags in the battleboxes/packs. Some frags look different or more vibrant/ deeper colored than some of the colony shots of those frags. Specifically Sky Dopple and Cloud city looked different in the photos of the frag packs vs. colonies. I was leaning towards Cloud City based on colony photo but leaning towards Sky Dopple based on Frag picture...

Also all the new blue frags that he put up puts a twist into it...

Might be a lighting thing, might be a colony thing, might be a it's Sunday vs. Friday thing. Sometimes it's hard to judge which way to go when trying decide between options. Obviously no guarantees that it'll look like that in my tank... but judging potential can be a bit tricky also lol. Luckily can't really go wrong with any of the choices...
I 100 percent agree. I had my Hard/must have picks down. Then i saw the frags packs and started looking through them and changed my mind again. :)

Back