Filler fish for a 125g

Reef0holic

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2022
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Location
Hull
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 125-gallon Red Sea reefer and need some stocking ideas for filler fish, I already have:

Engineer gobie
Clownfish x2
foxface rabbitfish
Bangai cardinal
Orange spot gobie
Flasher+koi wrasse
Cleaner wrasse
Geometric Pygmy hawkfish
Regal tang
Chromis x2
Anthias x2
 
I have a 125-gallon Red Sea reefer and need some stocking ideas for filler fish, I already have:

Engineer gobie
Clownfish x2
foxface rabbitfish
Bangai cardinal
Orange spot gobie
Flasher+koi wrasse
Cleaner wrasse
Geometric Pygmy hawkfish
Regal tang
Chromis x2
Anthias x2
I would leave it at that personally. Some of those fish you have get large over time as well as active.
 
Tank space is such a premium. I did not think of any of my fish are "filler fish". I added a fish into my tank because either I like it, or to achieve something or both.
IMO, you have a fully stock tank. For "filler fish" you may want to add more anthias or more chromis. A harem of Dwarf angels would be stunning, but I cannot imagine anybody who keep a harem of angels (that is me:)) would consider 3 Flame or Flameback angels as filler fish.
 
Ditch the chromis. Nothing but trouble imo
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new