Final day tomorrow!! Reduced!!!!

DeepSeaReefer7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Messages
434
Reaction score
98
Location
CT
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live rock for sale most has pulsing xenia
Take all for 25 couple nice big pieces

One huge,piece of long green stars 20 bucks

2 clown fish 20 bucks for both

1 green clown goby free to good home

Reef octopus skimmer
Rated for 150 gallons
Iso 1000 I think
75 bucks

Maxspect razor led 16k
Legs and hanging,kit 300

50 gallon deep,blue tank stand sump and return pump
200 bucks
36x18x18
No scratches seals are great

Please call Or text 203 535 5439
 
Is the Razor a 20.5"? And do you know if its a generation 1 or 2?
The light is 27in long and idk I bought it about a year ago

If you come closer to me say halfway which is norwhich ct I'd take all the rocks and maybe the clowns
Everything is sold but the light and ro unit sorry
 
Is it the 16k? Do you still have the box it will say what it is, also how much do you want for it and I would like to see a photo, thanks
Please text me 203 535 5439
I don't check ever
It's a 16k I can try and find the box,tonight,asking 300 please text
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new