Finally…got my 180.

timmytimtim

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2021
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
knox
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always wanted a 180. Not too deep or awkward to work in. Taking my time on this…resealing it, building a stand, etc. I would appreciate feedback on the aquascape. Didn’t want NSA but didn’t want to stack either. Thanks everyone.

5F0B2DCC-3C91-43D6-8F5B-CCB5598F689D.jpeg 66FD5873-D1E5-4E04-9D6D-9AE2C6C3829E.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Always wanted a 180. Not too deep or awkward to work in. Taking my time on this…resealing it, building a stand, etc. I would appreciate feedback on the aquascape. Didn’t want NSA but didn’t want to stack either. Thanks everyone.

5F0B2DCC-3C91-43D6-8F5B-CCB5598F689D.jpeg 66FD5873-D1E5-4E04-9D6D-9AE2C6C3829E.jpeg
Depends what fish you want in it, active fish would love that scape, and if there’s so few shy fish they could also love it
 
I love how that looks! I think it's a good balance between negative space and busy, the edges have good solid rock visible while middle/high is less populated.
 
That scape looks really good to me! Definitely a keeper
 
Thanks. I redid it a few times to get that. Just wanted some pro thoughts…left open spaces for active fish. Love those tangs and my longhorn box fish needs more room.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new