With the help of my strong wife & daughter we were able to get the stand and tank moved into position today. This new tank is way heavier than the old one but they were able to manage one end while I took the other. Even though I knew the floor was perfectly level and that I built the stand perfect as well, I was still very relieved to see the top of the stand was level in both directions once in place. I again used cork all around the base, both to protect the wood floor and create a 'gasket' between the floor and stand to keep any spilled water from going under the stand. This idea proved itself once before so I'm sticking with it. Hopefully I can get started on rock work tomorrow.