Reaction score
Wave Hello GIF

Welcome to R2R!!!

BRS

tbrown3589

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been lurking and asking questions on here for a while and finally decided to say hi! My husband (Aparker2005) & I have kept a multitude of freshwater species in planted tanks for over a decade and I have been begging to start a salt aquarium for years. This year he finally relented! Now he has been bitten by the salt bug and is as obsessed as I am! We are excited to learn from you all!
Welcome! I know the feeling. I had a saltwater tank a couple of years ago and then we moved. I finally talked my wife into letting me set up another one.

Fish Think Pink

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have been lurking and asking questions on here for a while and finally decided to say hi! My husband (Aparker2005) & I have kept a multitude of freshwater species in planted tanks for over a decade and I have been begging to start a salt aquarium for years. This year he finally relented! Now he has been bitten by the salt bug and is as obsessed as I am! We are excited to learn from you all!
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Ours is a joint tank too... most days sharing is great... other days I want my own... (giggle)

Do you have ONE FISH that excels in all these attributes? Health, looks, temperament & activity.

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 28 87.5%
  • NO

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%