Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wave Hello GIF

Welcome to R2R!!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hello everyone! I have been lurking and asking questions on here for a while and finally decided to say hi! My husband (Aparker2005) & I have kept a multitude of freshwater species in planted tanks for over a decade and I have been begging to start a salt aquarium for years. This year he finally relented! Now he has been bitten by the salt bug and is as obsessed as I am! We are excited to learn from you all!
Welcome! I know the feeling. I had a saltwater tank a couple of years ago and then we moved. I finally talked my wife into letting me set up another one.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I have been lurking and asking questions on here for a while and finally decided to say hi! My husband (Aparker2005) & I have kept a multitude of freshwater species in planted tanks for over a decade and I have been begging to start a salt aquarium for years. This year he finally relented! Now he has been bitten by the salt bug and is as obsessed as I am! We are excited to learn from you all!
Welcome!

Glad you joined! Ours is a joint tank too... most days sharing is great... other days I want my own... (giggle)

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 57 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 63 54.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 26 22.6%
  • None.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.8%

Back