nanoman95

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I finally got the first edition! The tank is 13 weeks old, full of copepods and I finally took the plunge with a Firefish! I’ve been waiting for the perfect one as I’m aware I’m limited on options and I think it’s so pretty!

Would like to add 3 sexy shrimp in a couple weeks but any ideas on other tank mates?

20 gallon long, x2 red legged hermits, 1 Nasarrius snail and a turbo snail so far! Everyone’s doing their thing

Attachments

• IMG_7258.MOV
    15.4 MB

mues

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new addition! I went with a pair of firefish and clowns for my first fish in the new setup as well. Looking forward to watching your tank progress!

Gumbies R Us

Another Fish in the Sea
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guys I finally got the first edition! The tank is 13 weeks old, full of copepods and I finally took the plunge with a Firefish! I’ve been waiting for the perfect one as I’m aware I’m limited on options and I think it’s so pretty!

Would like to add 3 sexy shrimp in a couple weeks but any ideas on other tank mates?

20 gallon long, x2 red legged hermits, 1 Nasarrius snail and a turbo snail so far! Everyone’s doing their thing
Firefish was my first as well! Love how they interact with everything!

OP
OP
nanoman95

nanoman95

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats on the new addition! I went with a pair of firefish and clowns for my first fish in the new setup as well. Looking forward to watching your tank progress!
Thankyou! I really can’t decide on the next addition, I will leave it for 6 weeks or so and let this guy settle!

jonnywink

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was told Firefish usually school in pairs. Might want to think about getting another one.

OP
OP
nanoman95

nanoman95

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all, appreciate your comments and thoughts!

He’s so greedy, he’s the only fish in the tank and whenever pellets land he’s straight on them! I’ve been feeding small feeds (7/8pellets) twice a day and he hoovers EVERYTHING! Do you think I’m feeding him enough?

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back