First ever fish tank - Waterbox Cube 20

So I've had a slight dino outbreak on the Marco rock (to be expected), but the hermits have been doing a decent cheap of cleaning up and I've been keeping my nitrates at around 10.

I've also added a few more corals, including a torch, red plating montipora, some red zoa's and a GSP that's wasn't dead on arrival!

IMG_20201101_162936.jpg

IMG_20201101_164123_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201101_164040_HDR.jpg

IMG_20201101_163109_HDR.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new