First Official Chalice Growout on Reef2reef!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hypertek99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Sorry been extremely busy. The chalices are coming in next week. I've been planning something special for this growout. Don't even ask it's all top secret. You will just have to wait. Trust me it's going to to be the best growout ever!!!
 
I cant wait either! :xd:


Sorry been extremely busy. The chalices are coming in next week. I've been planning something special for this growout. Don't even ask it's all top secret. You will just have to wait. Trust me it's going to to be the best growout ever!!!
 
I dont know how I missed this thread. :(
 
Ok i didn't have a camera yesterday but i borrowed one from a friend. Man my pics suck. haha. Well i was going to start another thread but i think i'm just going to keep it in this one since the title is "First Official Chalice Growout on Reef2reef" I'm going to make this one special. Top Secret right now. Don't ask only i know wha ha ha!!!

Goku Chalice- This is nice Very bright orange. I see green stripes in it. Can't wait for it to develop blue.
2ug19xs.jpg


Psychedelic Chalice- I see 3 colors but it's hard to get the colors with the point and shoot camera. I see blue, red, and purple.
6ei5p1.jpg
 
Good pics, i'm most exicted that the Goku has developed white syrations along the rim. I'm getting this with my current frags as well.
 
Well the goku is really hungry right now. I'm going to stuff it with mysis shrimp!! I'm going to train the psychedelic since i don't see feeders.
 
Last edited:
I know the grow is closed but could you please tell me how much was the membership? Just to make me wish I had seen it sooner!!
thank you, Debbie
 
thanks! Boy now I'm really disappointed! Looking forward to all the exciting pictures to come and what great subjects to work with! Debbie
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 27.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new