First Reef Tank... Super Excited!

Carpathian

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,
I'm super excited to be a member here. I've come across this site while searching for previous aquarium questions or scenarios I've encountered. Definitely a lurker for quite some time. I recently acquired a JBJ 30 with a kessil 360we and a ton of essentials that will keep me from upgrading too much for a few months. I have mts and love trying out new things that make my fish or plants happy, soon to be coral as well. I currently have a houseful of tanks ranging from mini culture tanks, nano shrimp tanks, many nano fish and crab tanks, and a few larger tanks with 75 being my largest. I enjoy keeping oddballs that often require special diets or tank parameters that don't fit the common tropical fish tank. Thankfully I have a wonderful wife that helps me with everything even laying claim to many tanks that are off limits to anything but viewing and feeding. I've been really diving deep on previous threads that have answered so many questions and even had some very help members reply to the monotonous "which RO to buy" thread. I greatly appreciate all members for their generosity and willingness to go above and beyond. Thanks for your time and help. I will be starting a new tank thread shortly once I receive all parts ordered to complete the build.
- Carp

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R!!!
welcome12_af875eaa887ed91c39e4c81c7d4fd966-0ed06ab93ea565647147c6beddbca4eb.gif
giphy (1).gif

Stuck to your aquarium: Do you put reef-related stickers on or around your reef system?

• I have reef-related stickers everywhere!

Votes: 5 2.9%
  • I have some reef-related stickers on or around my reef system.

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • I have some reef-related stickers, but not on my reef system.

Votes: 37 21.1%
  • I don’t have reef-related stickers, but I am interested in getting some.

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • I have no interest in reef-related stickers.

Votes: 60 34.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%
Back