First sign of progress!!

madtownguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
107
Reaction score
26
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been 7 days I've had my bio cube 29 going and I have an algae bloom started. I was excited to see that earlier than I expected. I saw an amphipod a couple days ago on a piece of live rock, but haven't seen any since. I wonder if I play some music if they will get in the mood and reproduce more.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new