First Torch and a couple questions

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jvanpelt89
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jvanpelt89

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2020
Messages
61
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my first torch yesterday, initially a while back I had lost a hammer but I’m confident I know why (my own lazy fault) but now that my tank is dialed in and is thriving I grabbed this torch Frag for $40. It’s purple with green tips and looks like I got it right before it’s about to split which is a win in my book. I also managed to get a few free cool zoas in the deal. Not sure if I have too much flow on it or not. Seems to be open and happy after less than 24 hours.

F7E6054B-EAE6-44EC-BE10-2A1D50AD8198.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0384.mov
    16.2 MB

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new