Fish bruising!

briley91

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an exquisite wrasse is showing a bruise on its side after being QT for 3 days now with no meds up until a few moments ago i dosed some Prazi. I’ve been feeding Mysis with selcon and some formula one flakes but making sure to not have flakes floating after 20sec or so of feeding. The water was is only a few days old as well. Salinity is 1.020 and I have a sponge filter going and a tunze wave maker. He does have a Midas blenny as a tank mate but are clashing in the slightest. He’s very food responsive but is hanging out at the bottom of the tank now.

IMG_4983.png
 
I have an exquisite wrasse is showing a bruise on its side after being QT for 3 days now with no meds up until a few moments ago i dosed some Prazi. I’ve been feeding Mysis with selcon and some formula one flakes but making sure to not have flakes floating after 20sec or so of feeding. The water was is only a few days old as well. Salinity is 1.020 and I have a sponge filter going and a tunze wave maker. He does have a Midas blenny as a tank mate but are clashing in the slightest. He’s very food responsive but is hanging out at the bottom of the tank now.

IMG_4983.png

Did the spot show up suddenly? It could be from one good bite from the Midas blenny.

Has it been eating some mysids?
Are you testing for ammonia?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new