• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FISH FOR SALE. Juvenile Tomini Tang & Inverts (UPDATED: GONE)

Item Price
$3-$70
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

rhpmiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
(ALL GONE)

I'm moving across the country in a couple months and am having to break down my tank. Now that I have unloaded a decent chunk of my corals, I'm starting to sell off my fish and inverts.

I'm happy to be super transparent, as I'd like these fish and inverts to go to fellow hobbyists and LFS who can appreciate and enjoy them, like I have.

Apologies if photos aren't the best, I'm no professional. Ha.

Also, if you're interested in any of the corals or live rock I have left, please check out the links below:
SPS: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/acros-for-sale-frags-and-mini-colonies.1033710/
Softies: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/softy-coral-sale-im-moving-so-theyre-priced-to-go.1028768/
Equipment: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...ank-stand-pumps-lights-salt-and-more.1034225/

Otherwise, all my fish are disease-free, eat both dry food (pellets and flakes) and frozen foods (mysis, brine shrimp, oyster eggs, etc.), so they're well-adapted to aquarium life.

UPDATED: 2/17/24 @ 11:00AM

FishClownsMocha Ocellaris + Snowflake Ocellaris (PAIR)Paired clownfish--Mocha is 3-4" and Snowflake is 2-3". Have had them since juveniles and are approximately 2.5 years old and have been captive bred and living. Can include the BTA that they love FOR FREE.SOLDLiveAquaria.com
FishTangBristletooth Tomini TangStill a juvenile and only 3" long. Eats everything--pellets, flakes, frozen foods, nori strips and has a great personality. Have had it for 8 months.$50LiveAquaria.com
InvertSnailTrochus Snails Algae and detritus eater (FREE w/ purchase of fish)$2 eachLiveAquaria.com
InvertSnailNassarius Snails Sand-sifter (FREE w/ purchase of fish)$2 eachLiveAquaria.com
InvertSnailAstraea Snails Algae and detritus eater (FREE w/ purchase of fish)$2 eachLiveAquaria.com
InvertCrabBlue-Legged Hermit CrabsDetritus and waste eater (FREE w/ purchase of fish)$2 eachLiveAquaria.com
InvertCrabElectric Blue-Legged Hermit CrabBigger than the other hermits. Detritus and waste eater$5LiveAquaria.com

Tomini Tang.png
Tomini Tang 4.png

Tang and Wrasse 2.png

Tomini Tang 2.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
rhpmiller

rhpmiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
since you increased price after my DM, i'm no longer interested. GLWS.
Since you were trying to buy every single snail I had, 1) you helped me realize that they may have been priced way too low, and 2) I’d like to let other buyers have some snails too, so hopefully this discourages future buyers from wanting all of them.

I still feel they are reasonably and fairly priced. However, please feel free to disagree and let me know what you think they should be marked at.

ohana888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since you were trying to buy every single snail I had, 1) you helped me realize that they may have been priced way too low, and 2) I’d like to let other buyers have some snails too, so hopefully this discourages future buyers from wanting all of them.

I still feel they are reasonably and fairly priced. However, please feel free to disagree and let me know what you think they should be marked at.

it's your ad. you can sell at whatever price to whomever you want at anytime.

i posted i was interested in all snails on main thread 15 mins after posting. then you said to DM you the same request. yet i received no reply. 3 hrs later the price jumps from $1 to $3 without any contact. yet you posted the live aquaria link...and you didn't know pricing? i figured when i said "ALL" there would be more than just 14 small snails - enough for a small nano or supplement/replenish a larger tank. $1 is "priced to move" - $3 i can buy from my LFS (including the hermits.) 3 types of 14 small snails total - how many were you planning to ration per person? why would you discouraging future buyers??? you're moving - don't you want to sell everything as quickly as possible? i don't expect many spend gas & time for a just few snails/hermits unless you're throwing them in as an incentive for buying more. good luck finding parking in williamsburg. just my .02. GLWS.

OP
OP
rhpmiller

rhpmiller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it's your ad. you can sell at whatever price to whomever you want at anytime.

i posted i was interested in all snails on main thread 15 mins after posting. then you said to DM you the same request. yet i received no reply. 3 hrs later the price jumps from $1 to $3 without any contact. yet you posted the live aquaria link...and you didn't know pricing? i figured when i said "ALL" there would be more than just 14 small snails - enough for a small nano or supplement/replenish a larger tank. $1 is "priced to move" - $3 i can buy from my LFS (including the hermits.) 3 types of 14 small snails total - how many were you planning to ration per person? why would you discouraging future buyers??? you're moving - don't you want to sell everything as quickly as possible? i don't expect many spend gas & time for a just few snails/hermits unless you're throwing them in as an incentive for buying more. good luck finding parking in williamsburg. just my .02. GLWS.

My expectation was not to have someone buy all the snails, but pick up a few when buying corals and/or fish, as others are currently doing and asking to do. So, yes, you are correct in that I wouldn’t expect, nor want, someone to travel to just come pick up a bunch of snails.

And there have been zero issues with people finding parking where I’m at in Williamsburg with folks who have already purchased corals from me. Additionally, I’ve also made deliveries in the city on my end, so I can be pretty accommodating. However, I do hear and appreciate your input and $0.02.

JustTechWriter

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say chatting with rhpmiller was super awesome. He took the time to answer all of my new reefer questions, when he really did not have to. He was super informative, patient, and just overall a pleasure to chat with. All of his stock was healthy. I even coral dipped a coral and no pests came out! Usually those things are large enough to subjugate an entire family but none crawled out.
Pick up his stuff because I am definitely going to be coming back for more when everything is acclimated.

Jessereef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm moving across the country in a couple months and am having to break down my tank. Now that I have unloaded a decent chunk of my corals, I'm starting to sell off my fish and inverts.

I'm happy to be super transparent, as I'd like these fish and inverts to go to fellow hobbyists and LFS who can appreciate and enjoy them, like I have.

Apologies if photos aren't the best, I'm no professional. Ha.

Also, if you're interested in any of the corals or live rock I have left, please check out the links below:
SPS: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/acros-for-sale-frags-and-mini-colonies.1033710/
Softies: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/softy-coral-sale-im-moving-so-theyre-priced-to-go.1028768/
Equipment: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/s...ank-stand-pumps-lights-salt-and-more.1034225/

Otherwise, all my fish are disease-free, eat both dry food (pellets and flakes) and frozen foods (mysis, brine shrimp, oyster eggs, etc.), so they're well-adapted to aquarium life.

UPDATED: 2/8/24 @ 8:15AM

FishClownsMocha Ocellaris + Snowflake Ocellaris (PAIR)Paired clownfish--Mocha is 3-4" and Snowflake is 2-3". Have had them since juveniles and are approximately 2.5 years old and have been captive bred and living. Can include the BTA that they love FOR FREE.$50LiveAquaria.com
FishTangBristletooth Tomini TangStill a juvenile and only 3" long. Eats everything--pellets, flakes, frozen foods, nori strips and has a great personality. Have had it for 8 months.$70LiveAquaria.com
InvertSnailTrochus Snails (x3)Algae and detritus eater (FREE w/ purchase of fish)$3 eachLiveAquaria.com
InvertSnailNassarius Snails (x3)Sand-sifter (FREE w/ purchase of fish)$3 eachLiveAquaria.com
InvertSnailAstraea Snails (x1)Algae and detritus eater (FREE w/ purchase of fish)$3 eachLiveAquaria.com
InvertCrabBlue-Legged Hermit Crabs (x3)Detritus and waste eater (FREE w/ purchase of fish)$3 eachLiveAquaria.com
InvertCrabElectric Blue-Legged Hermit CrabBigger than the other hermits. Detritus and waste eater$5LiveAquaria.com

Tomini Tang.png
Tomini Tang 4.png

Tang and Wrasse 2.png

Tomini Tang 2.png
Nice fish

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 29 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 131 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 15 6.7%

Back