i cant think
Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Ultimate Member
Reef Squad
Excellence Award
Reef Tank 365
R2R App User
Pumpkin
Article Contributor
UK Reef Club Member
Rock Pool Reef Keepers
My Tank Thread
My Aquarium Showcase
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2021
- Messages
- 20,633
- Reaction score
- 34,651
- Location
- United Kingdom (England)
- What state or country do you live in
- United Kingdom
It’s hard to choose just one when you have 7 and want more…
If I really could only have 1 it would be the regal. This is my most expensive fish yet (just under £200 - $247) but it was worth every penny. Her personality is everything and her colours are an upside. But as you can see, all of mine are in a reef aswell.
For ones I’d want, then Chaetodon collare and Forcipiger longirostris are tied for top spot. I do love my wrasses too and for them, I’d love a Coris dorsomacula. My dream reef tank is a tank with no Reef Safe Fish at all. I would love a 7’ tank with just butterflies, angels, wrasses ect.
If I really could only have 1 it would be the regal. This is my most expensive fish yet (just under £200 - $247) but it was worth every penny. Her personality is everything and her colours are an upside. But as you can see, all of mine are in a reef aswell.
For ones I’d want, then Chaetodon collare and Forcipiger longirostris are tied for top spot. I do love my wrasses too and for them, I’d love a Coris dorsomacula. My dream reef tank is a tank with no Reef Safe Fish at all. I would love a 7’ tank with just butterflies, angels, wrasses ect.