OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also, the one big thing I can recommend, above all prameters, check alk every three days. If you can keep your alk consistently stable, your sps will explode! Number one problem I have experienced and I am sure others on here would agree.

paddling oar's

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not a rookie by no means but i will say that i did not know that about the zeo flatworm stuff. I knkw you can snip the tips to promote new growth which is why i frag some small frags. Lol

paddling oar's

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20160323_191146.jpg My garcia, bad pic as its kinda in back.

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks pretty healthy! Maybe, it's just a little stunted from almost hitting the dust. I have had some acros that I almost killed, that seemed to take forever to get going again. Haha if it makes you feel any better. I got the first cut of fish2morrows fox flame, it has colored up and encrusted allot, but nothing else...I call it my fox flame monti...I have friends that got their fox flame several months after mine from fish2morrow...they have mini colonies...everyone can get huge growth except me...it's ridiculous....well I see you live in Fort Worth, if you would like to check out my tank and vice versa, dm me man!

paddling oar's

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My signature pic is foxflame. But i got mine from uchin. It has nkt been as fast of a grower like im always hearing. I jjst asked frank and he said he has a bottl for line $150! Dang thats alot of $

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That stuff is worth it!!! I swear, try it once, you will be amazed. I get mine from Frank as well.

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Plus the 150 dollar one will last you forever, my tank is an 80 gal. And I only dose 10ml a day, and I'm dosing 3 times normal amount for that tank, but my tank is stocked to the brim...

OP
OP
hinovak

hinovak

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dude, everyone grows their fox flame faster than me:/.....I have a pink Floyd that has become a weed, and grows into other corals...several that get super glued on a regular basis to stop growth, but the weakest fox flame ever...no idea

las

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think lower light will make the flame more vibrant color wise

las

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That I don't know.... More than zero, yes I'm sure... To be honest my flame is the only coral that is very difficult to kill

Back