Flippers reef 125 gallon

I guess I need to give a update on me and what I’ve been up to.

In 2021, I was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy and cardiovascular disease. I’ve had two open-heart surgeries and currently have a LVAD keeping me alive. I’m on the heart transplant list.

When I became sick, I was too sick to maintain the reef and I sold all of what I had.

Would I return to reef keeping after I get better? I highly doubt I would. There’s your update. I’ll come on the forum every once in awhile.

Don
Great to have you back! Wishing you a speedy recovery and for your heart to be completely healed!
 
Don! Sorry to hear but glad youre still around. Wishing you all the best!
 
Prayers for your health and recovery
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new