Florida reef's 90 gallon thread

Here is a Tyree Pink Watermelon I bought from Cornbred and added to the tank in May. When I first got it I think it had one eye and was forming a second. Now as you can see it has three eyes. Also, you can kind of make out the Miami Hurricane chalice in the top left corner. It has had decent growth, but no new eyes?
Hurricane.jpg
 
Wow, this is a very nice tank. Found the video on YT. Would love to see updated sps coral shots.
 
Wow, this is a very nice tank. Found the video on YT. Would love to see updated sps coral shots.

Thanks for the compliment! I have two videos on YT so check the other one out, it might be the latest that has updated footage. Thanks again!
 
How about a 2014 update? This tank must be looking sweet now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new