Fluval evo 13.5 pump noise!

welcome33.gif
 
As the title states my evo 13.5 pump is kind of noisy, any help with an upgrade suggestion would be great! Thanks!
Sicce 1.05 or 1.5
 
As the title states my evo 13.5 pump is kind of noisy, any help with an upgrade suggestion would be great! Thanks!
I'm about to setup an Evo. I'm thinking about getting an Axis 20. I have one in the back chamber of my AIO that has a sump upgrade. I like the app and control ability.
 
As the title states my evo 13.5 pump is kind of noisy, any help with an upgrade suggestion would be great! Thanks!
If your handy pull the pump out. Clean the impeller and impeller chamber with Qtip Put a very thin coating (and I mean very thin) of plain un-scented Vaseline on the impeller shaft magnet and a tiny dab on rubber end tips. Reassemble. Should quiet it down. If not time for a new pump.
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new