Fluval Flex 32.5 protein skimmer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bear Claw
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bear Claw

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2021
Messages
501
Reaction score
188
Location
Raleigh, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 32.5 gallon tank and I want to get a protein skimmer. What protein skimmer would you recommend?
 
Honestly I would recommend the protein skimmer they recommend that fits the tank which is the Fluval PS1 Protein Skimmer as it is especially designed for that tank
 
Honestly I would recommend the protein skimmer they recommend that fits the tank which is the Fluval PS1 Protein Skimmer as it is especially designed for that tank
Thank you! I'll check it out! Do you know if it's internal or external?
 
Thank you! I'll check it out! Do you know if it's internal or external?
It’s internal and it will slot right into the back chamber of your tank. I’m getting the same tank you have soon and I’m pretty excited myself lol.
 
I have same tank but without skimmer. At the moment I struggle to increase nitrates and phosphates higher than 0. It's a nice little tank. I also replaced stock lid with an acrylic one (homemade) which I suggest strongly
 
I have same tank but without skimmer. At the moment I struggle to increase nitrates and phosphates higher than 0. It's a nice little tank. I also replaced stock lid with an acrylic one (homemade) which I suggest strongly
Sounds great!! Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new