Fluval Spec V

To clarify, you want your light to have neutral whites and not cool whites otherwise the colors will look washed out. You still want the royal blue leds to get the corals to pop.
 
Ok I'm building something very similar. These are my top four choices in order of preference.

1. Nano-Box mini ($300)
2. Current USA TrueLumen Pro ($150)
3. Ecoxtic E Series ($140)
4. DIY, most likely with a Nano-Box array. ($200)

I'm not using a Par38 simply because its going in my office and I want it have a cleaner look. A Par38 is generally the least expensive option.
 
Anyone have experience with cadlights? or have one of their setups?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new