Focustronic bulk replacement parts thread (Mastertronic / Alkatronic / Dosetronic)

socal_48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which is why I went and worked to get custom needles made. I will say they cost a bit more than $0.50 due to needing a custom mold.

Btw, I'm considering sourcing a 18g vent needle. This would prevent the need to replace that needle so often and only requiring the main needle to be replaced. I'm not sure why FT decided to use the same needle size when that second one cannot be cleaned w the machine.
Any update on the next shipment?

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you gotten a new shipment in?

I’ll also take a pack when you get more needles in. $28 is highway robbery.

Any update on the next shipment?

Hey all, I'm actively working with the supplier now. We've made some small changes and it has to go back and forth a few times. They are quite busy and have faced shortage issues, so like most manufacturing these days, it's going slower than expected. My apologies. I do not have a good ETA as of today.

Darren Caballero

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I'm actively working with the supplier now. We've made some small changes and it has to go back and forth a few times. They are quite busy and have faced shortage issues, so like most manufacturing these days, it's going slower than expected. My apologies. I do not have a good ETA as of today.

thanks for the update sir. I appreciate the time and effort you are putting in to this.

how did the first batch work out? Are they performing ok? I’m guessing the small tweaks were to improve something?

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Has anyone been able to source replacement inner hoses for pumps a/b/c on the MT?

Also, a similar question for AT pumps a,c,d, and the MT stepper pump?

MGarrison

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone been able to source replacement inner hoses for pumps a/b/c on the MT?

Also, a similar question for AT pumps a,c,d, and the MT stepper pump?
Nope...sounds like another opportunity for you! :)

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nope...sounds like another opportunity for you! :)
Hah!

I'm pretty sure these are Kamoer pumps - you can buy their pharma pump head tubing in bulk.

I'm not sure what the end tips are called but I wouldn't be surprised if amazon has them. Then it's just a matter of measuring and boom, done. Coralvue want's $10ea for a single replacement tube!

robocop1906

Erick McLemore
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tubing.PNG

DJF

know less, learn more
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to find the replacement silicone rubber sheet. I intend to arch punch them for the mastertronic vial top. It doesn’t look like 2mm is available- will 2.5mm work? (They also have 1.5mm)

socal_48

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new update on the needles?

sark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any new update on the needles?
Do you have an ETA on the needles?

dnahas

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
count me in.

yngwie111

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also anyone know if these would be a good alternative for replacement or additional vials? The ptfe seems too thick but perhaps replaceable with the sheet from Amazon?

Enderg60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone tried the replacement hoses above?

Also anyone know where you can get nicer labels for the reagent vials?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 25.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 13 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.8%
Back