Focustronic bulk replacement parts thread (Mastertronic / Alkatronic / Dosetronic)

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I finally heard back from the supplier. Will update soon.

Bump. I don't really need 100 needles but if that's the smallest bundle you've got I'll take it. Have you got any thoughts on using a lower gauge needle for the vent so it may be less likely to clog? Higher risk of contamination doing so?

Enderg60

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

malawi2854

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Biff0rz - sorry to bother you - I was wondering if we could discuss the possibility of supply of the Mastertronic needles to the United Kingdom? Or some similar arrangement? Perhaps a branch office of "FuzzyTronic"?!
@DEGREGORIIS - I know you're somewhat more local to the UK than the US too (don't worry, not stalking you, just recognised your name from a certain Facebook group!) - not sure if this would be of any interest to you too?

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@Biff0rz - sorry to bother you - I was wondering if we could discuss the possibility of supply of the Mastertronic needles to the United Kingdom? Or some similar arrangement? Perhaps a branch office of "FuzzyTronic"?!
@DEGREGORIIS - I know you're somewhat more local to the UK than the US too (don't worry, not stalking you, just recognised your name from a certain Facebook group!) - not sure if this would be of any interest to you too?
I think you can buy the needles in bulk in Europe for a lot cheaper than we can in the USA. I'm waiting on the mfg to respond again, they are in China..

JvC

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI I found the Mastertronic Pumps A,B,C are Kamoer KXF B08 pumps with 4.5x2.5mm PharMed Tubing. And I found a seller on aliexpress here

Now I just need to figure out the pump model numbers for Pump D, and the AT and DT pumps.

This is wonderful information. This entire thread is wonderful. Apparently on the FB facustronic group if you post or talk of these replacements they slap you and delete the post!

I ordered a dozen of these, they are like 8 bucks each. I have replaced 2 and they work flawlessly.

Thanks for posting, there are no replacement parts anywhere.

jvc

mattuk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, does anybody know where I can buy rubber bushing for mastertronic stepper pump? the only supplier I can find is SeaFlower but they are not shipping to the UK anymore :(
I can only find the whole stepper pump and I think I only need the bushing, thank you

malawi2854

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you can buy the needles in bulk in Europe for a lot cheaper than we can in the USA. I'm waiting on the mfg to respond again, they are in China..
Really? I have looked and looked, but I'll be danged if I can find anything. Can you provide any more detail?

Hi guys, does anybody know where I can buy rubber bushing for mastertronic stepper pump? the only supplier I can find is SeaFlower but they are not shipping to the UK anymore :(
I can only find the whole stepper pump and I think I only need the bushing, thank you
If you contact Aquarium Connections, they will be able to sort you out. They are the "official" distributor of Focustronic stuff in the UK. I don't think they serve the public, but they can put you in touch with someone they supply to.

Marine Aquatics (.co.uk) seem to have been a primary stockist of most Focustronic stuff - on the rare occasion I haven't been able to fashion someone up DIY... they've been my go-to place for parts.

rocket098

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the silicone vial stoppers in packs of 12. Willing to trade for just about anything.

thom_smith

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Anybody US-based need Doseteonic parts? My PCB is fried and not worth repair. I have the raspberry pi, flash card and four pumps. A fifth pump with corrosion on the back side. Parting out just to get stuff off my fish room shelves. Cheap. Message me if you need them.

jelazar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone found replacement in-line water filters? There's an earlier post with an Amazon source, but they're no longer available.

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there a list somewhere of parts that have bulk alternatives? Big thread to dig through. Trying to decide if I want to buy a mastertronic or if it’s just a bad idea right now.

mudbugmike

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is there a list somewhere of parts that have bulk alternatives? Big thread to dig through. Trying to decide if I want to buy a mastertronic or if it’s just a bad idea right now.

I have one and am looking for the same. Needles are still not easy to find. I bought the punch and sheet from the earlier pages but am still waiting on the silicone mat.. that's actually not the easiest to find either. Looks like it ships from china.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%

Back