Forum Politics

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely appreciate and agree with this post. Thanks for replying...

You’re very welcome and I want to also thank you for opening up a sort of vent that maybe needed to be opened?? Lol

No really sometimes the roof needs a little lifting. This does expose some things that will be discussed I’m sure of it . :)
 
I will just say this - if everyone agreed on everything - it would be a boring site:).... but - yeah - ill be here to take the blame:)
Well then, can we all finally just come to a consensus that it’s ok to keep 3 tangs in a 2.5g pico?
 
#mods - this is off topic:) lol:)

All posts are welcome. I have, after all, made $0.26 on all the activity from this thread.
 
Well then, can we all finally just come to a consensus that it’s ok to keep 3 tangs in a 2.5g pico?

Or can we decide if my dog is INTENTIONALLY trolling me?!?

Two new dang beds. And he lays on the floor.

dBsHL0R.jpg
 
IMHO - the message is communicated. IDK if I (as the OP) have the right - to request closing the thread - but I'm close to that. The
No, he doesn’t like like (and/or question) every post in existence.


:p
HA - ill respond to this - its interesting - I view the like button differently - to me its not a 'cheerleader agreement' - but rather a way to say - "I read your post - I respect your opinion" whether I agree or disagree. Is there a defined use of the button??? In fact - I will still do what I do - but its not designed to be passive aggressive as some have suggested. I also tend to like any post in a thread I created... so there's that
 
IMHO - the message is communicated. IDK if I (as the OP) have the right - to request closing the thread - but I'm close to that. The

HA - ill respond to this - its interesting - I view the like button differently - to me its not a 'cheerleader agreement' - but rather a way to say - "I read your post - I respect your opinion" whether I agree or disagree. Is there a defined use of the button??? In fact - I will still do what I do - but its not designed to be passive aggressive as some have suggested. I also tend to like any post in a thread I created... so there's that
You mean... the like button isn’t for cheerleading? You upset my little friend. :(

D0C8233F-FF64-4771-BC27-C687722B1A7E.jpeg
 
Can someone make a TLDR post for this thread :D:rolleyes:
No idea what happened here. And I read it all. I guess you could say some people wanted to know the role of moderators, staff members and reef squad. And what goes on behind the scenes to make decisions. And I guess the staff is now aware of some of the questions that were asked. Long story short, everyone shook hands.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new