OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think this thread also broke a record for average number of words per post. Some really long ones here.

I think it was an interesting discussion - and sometimes just discussing things means things work out. I for one - am happy that everyone is/was able to post their opinion. Thats what I totally love about this site = when it works it really works well - because everyone wants this site to succeed...

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think this thread also broke a record for average number of words per post. Some really long ones here.

Some touchy subjects have been brought up and peoples opinions have been expressed in detail which tends to lead to long worded posts, which is a good thing, I personally prefer to read detailed posts to really get to know someone's opinion or atleast attempt to understand it. Something that can be difficult with short posts sometimes

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some touchy subjects have been brought up and peoples opinions have been expressed in detail which tends to lead to long worded posts, which is a good thing, I personally prefer to read detailed posts to really get to know someone's opinion or atleast attempt to understand it. Something that can be difficult with short posts sometimes
Through this thread I gained the respect of quite a few of you on here. Good times. :)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for all the feedback so far and yes I have started many threads in the past asking what we can do better! :)

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it was an interesting discussion - and sometimes just discussing things means things work out. I for one - am happy that everyone is/was able to post their opinion. Thats what I totally love about this site = when it works it really works well - because everyone wants this site to succeed...

I think some people may have lost sight of this goal here. And the goal of the thread in general, or atleast what I understood the goal to be anyway. Things got pretty heated and that, in the right amount anyway I think can be a good thing. Its thought provoking which to me atleast is refreshing.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
And its always much appreciated. Thats why most of us are here.

Promise we are reading and I'll be dissecting this and the other thread in the next few days when I get home and have time! I know we can get better and be a better community and I'm excited about it. :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all the feedback so far and yes I have started many threads in the past asking what we can do better! :)
We played nice for awhile… Can we play with the hammer now? :p
banhammer_forecast.gif

OP
OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Promise we are reading and I'll be dissecting this and the other thread in the next few days when I get home and have time! I know we can get better and be a better community and I'm excited about it. :)

Your personal involvement speaks volumes. And its appreciated by everyone.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Your personal involvement speaks volumes. And its appreciated by everyone.

I want this to be the BEST most FUN most AMAZING place in the world to talk reef tanks forever! I want people to feel welcome to feel wanted and to feel loved. I'll take a long hard look and we will work as a mod team and community to be better than ever. But I stand behind the fact that I KNOW we have the best mod team that really wants to do well! They are amazing people.

120reefkeeper

Reef keeping with Military Precision!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been watching and I’ve been reading all of the thoughts and comments here. Sometimes I don’t say much but that’s because I want to see what’s said before I respond. It gives me time to think and to contemplate other people’s view points. In this case I’m glad I did. It’s given me an opportunity to learn from all of you. It’s opened my eyes to view points from outside of the box. What’s truly great about this site I have no doubt that everything that has been brought up will be throughly reviewed and I’m sure some changes will come of it. R2R doesn’t just offer lip service... I know that everyone means it when they say we will come back stronger and better than ever! [emoji4]

OP
OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Next time the internet is on fire, we know who to blame. ;Hilarious

I will just say this - if everyone agreed on everything - it would be a boring site:).... but - yeah - ill be here to take the blame:)

OP
OP
MnFish1

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I’ve been watching and I’ve been reading all of the thoughts and comments here. Sometimes I don’t say much but that’s because I want to see what’s said before I respond. It gives me time to think and to contemplate other people’s view points. In this case I’m glad I did. It’s given me an opportunity to learn from all of you. It’s opened my eyes to view points from outside of the box. What’s truly great about this site I have no doubt that everything that has been brought up will be throughly reviewed and I’m sure some changes will come of it. R2R doesn’t just offer lip service... I know that everyone means it when they say we will come back stronger and better than ever! [emoji4]

I sincerely appreciate and agree with this post. Thanks for replying...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 29 16.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 71 41.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 25 14.5%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 37 21.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 5.8%
Back