Foxface jumper

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks I feel like its a 50/50 shot then by the response, I feel better that its a eurobrace and hopefully that helps, but I didn't realize they were possible "jumpers" I hope he stays around I love the yellow it brings to the tank, just beautiful.

Thanks for the info

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine rarely jumps, they’re shy and what you’re seeing there is him acclimating to a new tank.
As for the common bit, do you mean jumping or the actual species?
Common for them to jump from the tank?

I get the acclimation jitters with new fish additions I've never been good at adding fish, I worry to much

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Common for them to jump from the tank?

I get the acclimation jitters with new fish additions I've never been good at adding fish, I worry to much
I find it rather rare for foxfaces to jump, I’ve owned two over 4 years (2 years each) and neither jumped. My current one is about 4”, maybe pushing 5” and he only uses the surface to breath O2 (This is natural - My tank isn’t lacking in oxygen).

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find it rather rare for foxfaces to jump, I’ve owned two over 4 years (2 years each) and neither jumped. My current one is about 4”, maybe pushing 5” and he only uses the surface to breath O2 (This is natural - My tank isn’t lacking in oxygen).
Thats good information,thank you! this is the first one I've had, and I'm hoping it goes good with the scopas and chromis that are in there, I need more fish load.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 35 35.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.0%
Back