Frag tank lighting

Yeah that's why I mentioned that . They retail online for about 90.00 but I think a dealer has to order it . Keep checking but 150.00 max would be it . I paid like 109.00 for mine .
 
I have asked all of the stores around me. The only one who seemed willing was the reptile store and wanted to charge me $250. I thought it was going for around $100.

Hey I got it for $110 close to the mia airport. Give me a few to look up the shop forgot how It's called. I gave them a call, put a deposit, and had it at the end of the week.
 
IMG_1492.PNG
Aquarama is where I got it
 
Going to Follow for updates on these tanks! i want to start a zoa frag tank with a lowboy.
 
I have asked all of the stores around me. The only one who seemed willing was the reptile store and wanted to charge me $250. I thought it was going for around $100.

Crazy! Mine was $160 Canadian... I could only find a single reseller in Canada, and I did so through the ZooMed website:
https://zoomed.com/online-retailers/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new