• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fraghouse Corals

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Sk8erSpanky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrote on another feedback but was informed I need to start my own. I actually wrote an e-mail to reef2reef admins discussing how Fraghouse Corals 96 degrees in the shade live sale went down and how very unprofessional and mean Brandon the owner is. First, the sale was split into 2 parts a morning and the afternoon. It worked perfect because im a reservist and had drill that weekend. I was still able to hop in in the 1st part while on break at work and snag a few corals. But I was looking forward to the second half of the sale. Unfortunately he decided to end the live sale after 3 hrs or so (dont quote me on the exact length but ot was only a few hours). Being cut in half sucked but the big issue came from how he was treating his customers and acting very unprofessional. At first I was trying to help him out and defend him over his decision to end the live sale early. Then I saw his facebook reviews, witnessed how he treated people and his very passive aggressive behavior. I spent a few hundred on his corals during the live sale. after witnissing all this, I promptly and politely asked him for a full refund. He obliged. I asked reef2reef to reevalute their relations/sponsorship with this business and addressed all concerns. I never heard anything back. The only thing I can do is make sure others are aware of what happened, send them to the thread to read everything and I used to send them to fraghouses facebook to see the way he talked to people.... however after the live sale he decided to erase all that on his facebook..... which was a very good business decision on his end due to the many complaints and everyone being able to see how NASTY he was to past and potential customers. I can almost guarntee that R2R would cancel their sponshorship/business dealing with Brandon, the owner of Fraghouse corals. Unfortunately hes still allowed to make $ off of R2R members and hold live sales because he pays for sponsorship :(. I get it, R2R is a business and need to make money as well. I just wish they would screen a bit more and take these complaints seriously.

And its not like anything is over exaggerated as its available for everyone to see (except what was ABSOLUTELY the worst ehich was his facebook page.... i should have taken screenshots). But I guess if R2R wanted to verify that this information is true, he can reenable his facebook reviews and they can see for themselves how nasty of an individual/business fraghouse is.

The good news, Ive had some amazing live sales ive participated in since, with some amazing vendors that truly appreciate their customers! I just hope R2R took the time to read the message I sent them through the “contact us” portion of their website.

The original thread I commented on was here, https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fraghousecorals-live-sale-horrific-experience.401523/#post-4851522

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wrote on another feedback but was informed I need to start my own. I actually wrote an e-mail to reef2reef admins discussing how Fraghouse Corals 96 degrees in the shade live sale went down and how very unprofessional and mean Brandon the owner is. First, the sale was split into 2 parts a morning and the afternoon. It worked perfect because im a reservist and had drill that weekend. I was still able to hop in in the 1st part while on break at work and snag a few corals. But I was looking forward to the second half of the sale. Unfortunately he decided to end the live sale after 3 hrs or so (dont quote me on the exact length but ot was only a few hours). Being cut in half sucked but the big issue came from how he was treating his customers and acting very unprofessional. At first I was trying to help him out and defend him over his decision to end the live sale early. Then I saw his facebook reviews, witnessed how he treated people and his very passive aggressive behavior. I spent a few hundred on his corals during the live sale. after witnissing all this, I promptly and politely asked him for a full refund. He obliged. I asked reef2reef to reevalute their relations/sponsorship with this business and addressed all concerns. I never heard anything back. The only thing I can do is make sure others are aware of what happened, send them to the thread to read everything and I used to send them to fraghouses facebook to see the way he talked to people.... however after the live sale he decided to erase all that on his facebook..... which was a very good business decision on his end due to the many complaints and everyone being able to see how NASTY he was to past and potential customers. I can almost guarntee that R2R would cancel their sponshorship/business dealing with Brandon, the owner of Fraghouse corals. Unfortunately hes still allowed to make $ off of R2R members and hold live sales because he pays for sponsorship :(. I get it, R2R is a business and need to make money as well. I just wish they would screen a bit more and take these complaints seriously.

And its not like anything is over exaggerated as its available for everyone to see (except what was ABSOLUTELY the worst ehich was his facebook page.... i should have taken screenshots). But I guess if R2R wanted to verify that this information is true, he can reenable his facebook reviews and they can see for themselves how nasty of an individual/business fraghouse is.

The good news, Ive had some amazing live sales ive participated in since, with some amazing vendors that truly appreciate their customers! I just hope R2R took the time to read the message I sent them through the “contact us” portion of their website.

The original thread I commented on was here, https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/fraghousecorals-live-sale-horrific-experience.401523/#post-4851522
I know this is very old but to my defense those reviews on FB were NOT customers! It was the woke mob trying their cancel culture BS! I had a troll I got into it with and he got all his little buddies who had never ordered from us leave bad feedback on my Facebook business page. Before that it was 100 percent positive and even after all of that mess I had 100 reviews and only 6 bad ones and the 6 were from NON customers homeboys buddies. For you to ask for a refund because of that is on you. The customers that know me know I’m a good dude so for you to bail on your first order because of some fraudulent reviews honestly makes me happy that I don’t have to deal with you again. I mean look what lengths you went to try to get me banned from R2R… and I believe I saw another review somewhere back then. All because I fired back at cancel culture!!! Sorry not sorry! I run a legit business but I don’t put up with the bad people in this industry! The more of them I can weed out the better :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back