• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free shipping @ $250 - Create Your Own Pack

Item Price
15 - 55
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Still curious but it's Friday and I'm back. PM sent!!
My apologies I thought I replied to this!

I got it labeled as cotton candy which it is not. I sold it as green indo..

I don't have any others, but do have cotton candy.
 
Washington NJ here. Looking for torch and/or frammer. Whatcha got?
 
I received a pack today. Great seller. Everything was packaged well. Happy with the size of frags.
 
Buy with confidence! Received my pack today. Everything was in great health with polyps out as soon as they hit the tank. Huge chunky frags that some would call colonies. Also received a nice freebie with my order. Will order from him again!
 
so tempted to put in an order... gonna just wait it out for a bit so tank can stabilize first xD
 
I will take:
Northern Lights Granulosa
Pink Hammer
Altered Ego
Rainbow Stylo
Red Shortcake
PC Rainbow
Looney Tunes Stylo
Orange Passion
 
This is my 3rd time ordering from James and he's always been great to work with. Great correspondence. Great prices and great healthy frags! My photo doesn't do them justice.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20240207_153713708.jpg
    PXL_20240207_153713708.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 114
Agreed! I just got a shipment from him yesterday. Great communication and the frags are chunky and healthy!
 
Purchased corals locally from James today. Everything extremely healthy, attention to detail and quality of packaging surpass some of the best online retailers. Extremely impressive.
 
Purchased corals locally from James today. Everything extremely healthy, attention to detail and quality of packaging surpass some of the best online retailers. Extremely impressive.
Dude is sneaky... couldn't ship because of snow storm because he knew payday was tomorrow. I added on 7 Coral. Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new