Free Watermelon frag Name Game

Wow theres so many great suggestions, this is going to be difficult.
Keep them coming, we will narrow them down this Sunday to a top 10 and than do a poll. Thanks for the help Eddie

DSC05227.jpg


DSC05229.jpg
 
Puff the Magic Watermelon

Bayberry Breeze (Watermelon)

Frostbitten (Watermelon)

Bruisemelon
 
I would say Lime In The Sky, but that one is taken already......
Which stinks because mine is more purple. It would fit this chalice more because of the blue...:(
 
Spiked watermelon
(Swm)
Always a summer favorite lol
 
Cold ******* Watermelon
Ice Ice Baby watermelon
Cold Ethyl watermelon
Motion of the Ocean watermelon
Easter basket watermelon
Berry Manilow watermelon
Heavenly Hash watermelon


kass
 
Last edited:
OOH I love the R2R Watermelon!!! It could be the first R2R named Chalice!!
 
OOH I love the R2R Watermelon!!! It could be the first R2R named Chalice!!

Incredable names here!! There's a winner amongst the summitted names we have.
R2R Watermelon is short n sweet, hmm
Eddie's R2R Watermelon, now we need 9 more names to ad to the top 10 lost and poll for a winner.
 
ripe watermelon :hungry:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new