OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Great! If you can send me your PayPal email, I will send you an invoice. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Taking Orders. Harvest fresh 8-species blend on Monday, and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

paintman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my green juice today from Dave! And when i say green I mean so dark you can't see through it! Great stuff!

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my second order and this bottle looks even darker than the last. I dose in the early AM before leaving for work. Came home to crystal clear water and zero film on the glass. I pushed my first bottle to 6 weeks. You can definitely notice a difference with the fresh stuff.

Thanks, Eldredge!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
This was my second order and this bottle looks even darker than the last. I dose in the early AM before leaving for work. Came home to crystal clear water and zero film on the glass. I pushed my first bottle to 6 weeks. You can definitely notice a difference with the fresh stuff.

Thanks, Eldredge!

Glad to hear that! Thanks for the feedback!

joe waring

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fresh LIVE Phyto 8-Species Blend – FREE SHIPPING

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out priority mail on Tuesday.

Edit:
10% DISCOUNT FOR SUBSCRIPTIONS (You choose the frequency)

16oz.jpg

16 Ounce $15.00

32oz.jpg

32 Ounce (One Quart) $24.00

64oz.jpg

64 Ounce (2 Quarts, Half Gallon) $34.00

Gallon.jpg

One Gallon (128 Ounces, Four Quarts) $58.00

Five Quarts $65.00

Harvested fresh on Monday evening and shipped out priority mail on Tuesday.

I culture eight different species of phytoplankton (Tetraselmis, Nannochloropsis, Isochrysis galbana (Tahitian), Rhodomonas lens Red Phyto, Nannochloris, Chaetoceros gracilis, Chlorella, Dunaliella tertiolecta) separately and then combine them at harvest to insure that all eight species are present - if cultured together, one will eventually eliminate the others. This blend has green, brown, gold, and red algae with sizes from 1 micron to 14 microns. Some are motile, and some are not. They all have different nutritional profiles. In short, this blend should provide feed for all of the various microorganisms in your tank.

I start with fresh, sterilized artificial saltwater (usually Reef Crystals) and culture each species separately with F/2 fertilizer.

If you would like a single species, or a custom blend, please contact me for pricing and availability.

I also have F/2 fertilizer available. It's more concentrated than most - 1ml will treat 2.5 liters of water. $15.00 for a 12 oz bottle with free shipping.

EDIT:

IMG_0549 (6).jpg

I thought I would post this comparison picture. The bottle on the right is 32oz of the phyto blend, and the one on the left is 8oz of phyto blend and 24oz of water. In other words, the "normal" bottle on right has four times as much phyto as the one on the left even though they are the same size. You can see the difference in the color of the phyto. Something to think about as you are comparing sources.
Sent an email on another thread. I’ll take a $15 bottle of 16 ounce live nannochloropsis or whatever its called. Send invoice to my paypal at [email protected]. Thanks

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Taking Orders. Harvest fresh 8-species blend on Monday, and ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I’m harvesting tonight and shipping tomorrow. If anyone else wants some, please let me know today.

Thanks,
Dave

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Heading to the post office this afternoon. I'm home today, so I can do a few more bottles if anyone else wants some.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
All of the orders are shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. Harvest on Monday, ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post.

Wolters_88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All of the orders are shipped. Everyone should have received an email with a tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

TAKING ORDERS FOR NEXT WEEK. Harvest on Monday, ship on Tuesday. Sizes and prices are in the first post.
Did mine ship?

Back