OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Still have some phyto and pods available to ship on Tuesday. Everything will be harvested fresh Monday night.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will harvest fresh phyto on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Info on the species, prices, etc. in the first post of this thread. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will harvest fresh phyto on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Info on the species, prices, etc. in the first post of this thread. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I would like to order 16 oz. Any pods?

Hello! That's great! Yes, I have Apocyclops, Tisbe, and Tigriopsis. I sell a mix of the three. 12oz (in a 16oz bottle) is $12, and 24oz (in a 32oz bottle) is $23. I can fit either size bottle in the same package as the bottle of phyto, so there is no shipping charge.

If you can PM your PayPal email to me, I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo or CashApp if you prefer. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Can you do just the Tisbe pods?

Yes I can. I charge $1 extra, and it is possible that there could be a few stragglers from the other cultures. I culture them separately, but they are close together and we harvest them at the same time. So, there could be some Tisbe or Tig possibly.

Managing real reef risks: Do you pay attention to the dangers in your tank?

• I pay a lot of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 99 44.0%
  • I pay a bit of attention to reef risks.

Votes: 76 33.8%
  • I pay minimal attention to reef risks.

Votes: 36 16.0%
  • I pay no attention to reef risks.

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 0.9%
Back