OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm interested in a 16oz bottle of phyto and also a starter culture of pods. Not sure what species of pods you culture as I didn't have time to go through 70+ page of comments.

Can you shoot me a PM with what you have available?

Thanks for reaching out. PM'ing now.

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Hi
Do you have pods available ?
thanks

Yes, I do. I culture Tisbe, Apocyclops, and Tigriposis and sell a blend. Right now, 12oz is $12, or 24oz is $23. Shipping is between $0-9 depending upon what they ship with. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!

Jasonak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
https://maps.app.goo.gl/m8dA7ejkn7hk7CWZ8
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I do. I culture Tisbe, Apocyclops, and Tigriposis and sell a blend. Right now, 12oz is $12, or 24oz is $23. Shipping is between $0-9 depending upon what they ship with. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Thanks!
Hi
Like to get 24 oz pod and 16 oz phyto

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
All of the orders have shipped. Everyone should have received an email with the tracking number. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Taking orders for next week. I will harvest on Monday and ship on Tuesday. Please let me know if anyone has any questions. Thanks!

OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Yes I was referred to you about getting some pods for my 75 gallon tank how do I go about that thanks

Hello! Thanks for reaching out. 12oz of pods in a 16oz bottle is $12, and 24oz of pods in a 32oz bottle is $23. If the pods ship alone, shipping it $9 for USPS Priority Mail shipping (one or two bottles of either size). If one bottle of pods ships with one 16oz ($15) or 32oz ($24) bottle of phyto, there is no shipping charge because both bottles will fit in the same package.

If you can drop me a PM with what you would like and include your PayPal email, I will send you an invoice. Or, I can do Venmo or Cash App if you prefer. I harvest every Monday and ship every Tuesday.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Delatedlotus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Eldredge, I need some Phyto 16oz and some 16ozs of pods?. Do you have any right now..? Order today - ship today maybe..? I don't know how to PM...lol Thanks Rod

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

Eldredge

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Eldredge, I am interested in the same …

Awesome! Sending you a PM. Thanks!
Hello Eldredge, I need some Phyto 16oz and some 16ozs of pods?. Do you have any right now..? Order today - ship today maybe..? I don't know how to PM...lol Thanks Rod

Hello! I can definitely fill the order, but I harvest every Monday and ship the fresh product on Tuesday. So, I wouldn't be able to ship until Tuesday, but you get the freshest stuff possible that way. Please let me know if this will work for you. Thanks!

Delatedlotus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome! Sending you a PM. Thanks!

Hello! I can definitely fill the order, but I harvest every Monday and ship the fresh product on Tuesday. So, I wouldn't be able to ship until Tuesday, but you get the freshest stuff possible that way. Please let me know if this will work for you. Thanks!

Last edited:

SGV - Bluestar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to order again, but weather been very hot above 90+ here. How will you ship it, and will it go bad if shipping takes too long due to weather?

Back